[MG] XSDs for Questions, Answers, and/or Proposals?

John Borras johnaborras at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 06:02:23 EST 2011

Hi All

I'm not sure if it's relevant to this discussion but our OASIS EML (Election
Mark-up Language) handles Referendums and Voting.   The Referendums bit
allows for proposals to be made and then formal voting to take place based
on the approved questions.  Let me know if you think this might serve your
needs.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee