[MG] Visualization problems for crossforum theatre

Marcos stalkingtime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:56:48 EST 2011

> I also agree with Marcos, that there are many perspectives on the same data.
> So maybe we can have a switch below the map, to show different views?

Regarding tags and such, over at the Santa Fe Complex (sfcomplex.org),
we've been hashing out some of these structures and dynamics and how
they emerge from the multitudes of data and interest vectors. You're
invited to check out the "structure" diagram (just search for that
term) on the pangaia (pangaia.sourceforge.net) wiki if you're
interested....

Cheers!

marcos