[MG] Clearing entry paths for new users

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Feb 13 13:58:25 EST 2011

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:41, Alexander Praetorius wrote:

> That's what I was talking about. There is no "visual concept" which enables
> users to intuitively understand the voting tool. Users cannot really learn
> what the tools can do for them by experimenting with them. They have to read
> the manual to know how thing work... but there first has to be an "up to
> date"-manual that a user could read.... and still they would hate to do so.
> :)

Alexander, I dont think anybody here would disagree, that it would be
helpful to have this visual concept beforehand. But since you seem to be
the only guy around capable of creating one and you have no time atm,
there is only one solution left: we do it step by step and improve it
gradually, isnt it?

Thomas