Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:28:38 EST 2011

Sorry Mike I am not a leader or like a representative that can give
answers as I am not the leader of the party, there is no Leader. I am
looking after starting it and I do need your help.  The Answer to the
question below I will not be able to answer tonight I do not believe
BUT There is an Answer and a way around many things.

I will try and call you Tomorrow if that is OK with you, just to chat
for a bit.  What would be a good time to call you?