articulating votorola style democracy

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Feb 9 13:05:22 EST 2011

We're working on something, too.  It's not for tracking all changes,
but only for those requiring discussion.  It gives visibility to the
changes, the discussion surrounding them, and the social structure
surrounding the discussions.  We call it "crossforum theatre" but
"crosswiki" or "crossvoting" would do just as well - or maybe
"dashboard", as you say.  We're in early prototyping:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/

It's a thick client, macrocomponent framework (plugin views and
controls) so it's wide open to cross-project contributions.  If you
are interested, I can explain more.

Can you share details about your own work?