articulating votorola style democracy

davidm masondavid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:47:39 EST 2011

Regarding the dashboard view, I was imagining somewhere in your system
there's a way to track changes across many wikis one is interested in.
Which would make this kind of incident where a change wasn't seen less
likely. If it were generally useful for tracking wikis, I'd use such a
tool (and am in fact working on one, as time permits).

David