Superaccount pipeline into Crossforum Theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Aug 18 07:15:33 EDT 2011

If you want to add the labour accounting, or something like that, then
I can explain how to get started.  It's all separate components.

If you'd rather work underneath in the general accounting framework,
then it's harder to break out a small, independent task.

Let me know either way, and we'll work something out.