Superaccount pipeline into Crossforum Theatre

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Tue Aug 16 16:36:48 EDT 2011

Michael Allan wrote:
> I finally have this piece of it coded, C.  It's basically a pipeline
> from server to client, plus the API and modeling to anchor it at
> either end.  The server end:
>
>  source:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/a/count/CountWAP.html
> live:
> http://zelea.com:8080/v/wap?wCall=cCount&cBase&cPoll=G%2Fp%2Fsandbox&wPret
> ty
>
> The client end:
>
>  source:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/a/count/resource/pack
> age-summary.html live: http://zelea.com/y/vw/xf/#c=DV&s=G!p!sandbox
>
> The only visible part is the superaccount selector on the toolbar.  It
> isn't properly styled yet, and it doesn't actually do anything except
> hook into the browser's history stack.  But altogether, this is the
> backbone of the impl.  We can start to hang some flesh on it now.

Great! I have cleaned the db layout up, refactored code and have the pipermail
harvester filling the DB as expected. I have to fix the problem with X needed
to run for web-harvest still, but it is no show-stopper. I am in Berlin till
Sunday, once I am back I will commit the code and start turning to accounting
as long as no work on the DiffFeed is needed. I will also write further
scrapers as we need them.
Please give me a small task or something small to fix in the accounting stuff,
so I can get a picture without going in a different direction than you. In my
experience this is the best way to dive into code.

> BTW - If you have custom Xf config, note that the format has changed:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/web/base/xf/config.js

Ok.