[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Alexander Praetorius alex at twister11.de
Fri Apr 29 10:08:18 EDT 2011

I made a small example...
...its about "pizza slices" and about getting "rid of abbreviations" and
about "chicken perspective", but not about all the stuff I've given in the
example URL's of my previous message to this mailinglist.

It's also not perfect regarding accurate drawing, choosing colors that can
be read well because they do not compete with the background color.
There is much room for improvement. The main features are:
1. Shows taken path through the voting-tree (like
c:/programs/votorola/whatever/...)
2. Shows details of focused current node
3. Removes unintuitive abbreviations
4. Reduces visual clutter
5. blablabla ;)