[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Alexander Praetorius alex at twister11.de
Thu Apr 28 05:05:51 EDT 2011

Wow :-)

It's getting better and better.
I like the geomap and I also like the bubbles, which tell visitors its real
people talking and not just bots or something...

I still hate the abbreviations (Ge. Fr. An. ...) What's there meaning?
Countries?
Can't we then use flags and tell people the country's name when hovering the
flag?
(What flag do we use for global  (G.)? Maybe a planet earth icon?)
Really, I think there must be something done about the annoying
abbreviations. They really look very nerdy and cryptic to an average
visitors eye.

I like the circles, the cyan navigation highlighting, the numbers and the
percentages :)
I don't like all these lines because I think they generate visual clutter
and so do the ugly Abbreviations ;)

Maybe one could use colored pizza slices, where the intensity of the used
color indicates the percentage given to the "pizza center" by each slice.

...when a user nagivates through the branches of the tree, the active circle
maybe should go to the center of the screen while the former circles should
"fade out" or "shrink" a little ..or both? ...or they should auto-move to
the top of the screen, creating a "row of circles" which are similar to
G/p/bla ...
...they would just show the path a user took while navigating through
several branches of the tree.

-
Alex