[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Apr 28 04:05:51 EDT 2011

Here's a full-theatre mockup with talk bubbles:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/vote/_/1.xht
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/vote/_/2.xht
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/vote/_/3.xht

If it works properly, it should say "real people" at the first glance.
Here's the same feed next to one of the lighter-coloured geomaps:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/geo/Geomap.png
(don't let Firefox scale it, or it looks bad)

Is this roughly right?  I think everyone agrees it's the
impressionistic social aspects that we have to get right, at least in
the first instance.