[MG] Setting up a discussion forum

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Apr 26 17:34:30 EDT 2011

I agree with Ed and Alexander, the email integration is crucial.  If
it doesn't function like a mailing list then (for many of us) it'll be
one step forward and two steps backward.

Also something to consider: C just finished coding Pipermail/Mailman
scrapers for the diff feed in order that we could see our messages in
the theatre app: http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DG
It'd be a shame for that to go unused, even temporarily.