[MG] Setting up a discussion forum

Alexander Praetorius alex at twister11.de
Tue Apr 26 11:52:13 EDT 2011

Is it possible to integrate the forum with the mailinglist? (HTML
Mailinglist?)

I'd like to view new postings or topics within my email program, but would
be great if I can see the forum within the mail from the mailinglist.

I often made the experience that I forget to subscribe to topics or other
stuff on the forum and would like to automatically get everything that's on
the forum.

.would be great to answer to topics by clicking buttons within the email and
sending emails to the list will automatically add the answer to the topic .

.never saw such a thing, but it would combine the good stuff of both worlds.

Forums are more structured

Email is my everyday inbox without the need to go to a special website or
without subscribing to topics every time someone starts something :)