[MG] Votespace social map

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 15:35:42 EDT 2011

And another thought, concerning fixed positions: Since we know already,
that it doesnt make sense to display more than 20 voters per candidate,
how if we define 20 fixed positions, which get filled up with voters as
they grow in number. And not sort them by votes, each keeps his position
until he shifts his vote. Then someone else takes his place. Would this
work, Mike?