[MG] Votespace social map

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 15:29:16 EDT 2011

Wow, thanks Alex!

What I helplessly tried to describe with words is the lower pic here:

http://www.visualcomplexity.com/vc/project_details.cfm?id=744&index=744&domain=

This is not so practical in terms of space-usage, but looks very beautiful:

http://www.visualcomplexity.com/vc/project_details.cfm?id=750&index=750&domain=

Thomas