After our mail exchange

Matteo matteomartini72 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 01:05:38 EDT 2011

Hi all,
this post is in reply to a list of mails we had back and forth from
Mike, Thomas and me.
I have offered by help to Votorola and I am looking for the
possibility to hire one programmer to join the project (I cannot
program in Java myself)
I will devote few more days to look into what it has been done so far.
Also, I have found another (!) group of people doing somthing similar:
http://www.slideshare.net/agora20/progetto-agor-20
Presentation is in Italian, so maybe you will not understand 100%.
I have contacted the main person and asked it he is interested in
collaboration.
It looks like there are a number of groups in the world where
everybody is trying to do (more or less) the same thing.
I keep thinking that it would be great to talk to each other to
possibly help each other or join forces.
I will let you know whether I can get other people to join.
I will also look for joining the metagovernment list as soon as I can.
I still think that having a good presentation for Votorola and a sleek
site would maybe attract more people, but it is up to you to decide
that.
When and if you will decide in this way, just let me know.

Matteo