Skype Conference

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Oct 26 22:15:59 EDT 2010

Sorry all for being out the loop, I hope to catch up soon.  I'll just
reply to David first so I don't hold up his project.

We spoke before.  I'm not sure you want me in discussions at this
stage.  My current work is focused on theory and prototyping of open,
general purpose networks.  Those might not be priorities for you.
Just quickly: Do you require my help?  At what stages?  In what roles?

Thomas von der Elbe wrote:
> If you look at other implementations, maybe this helps (I compared
> 16 e-dem tools here (but in german)):
> http://wiki.liqd.net/Benutzer:Thomas_von_der_Elbe/Software-Vergleich

I think only the first three tools in Thomas's survey (the "Deleg."
ones) are "LD".  I can't think of any others that he missed, either.