Skype Conference

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:54:50 EDT 2010

Count me in.
skype:discursives

Dave, I'd be interested to catch up with you sooner rather than later.  I'm
wondering how we might work together.

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now we all
collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the first
and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new world.” -
Jared Diamond March 2010