Maybe free-range drafting?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Oct 12 04:02:03 EDT 2010

I'm still here, for one.  I was doing usability/GUI work - that
crossforum stuff - but somehow it didn't feel right.  I sensed too
much risk in it, both on the side of failure and success (lose/lose
situation).  So I turned to theory work which has more of a win/win
feel.  I think we'll always need a language to talk about this stuff -
"awareness of the concepts," as you say.  I'll post more separately.