Skype Conference

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Mon Oct 25 06:47:02 EDT 2010

Hi everyone - let's have a Skype conference. I'd like to introduce everyone
to Dave Woods, my new partner in crime in the UK. Dave is equally passionate
about LD and has a long history in this area. One of the first steps for us
is to technically evaluate Votorolla, and get it up on a robust hosting
solution. We are also looking at other implementations, and are working on a
mobile implementation that we want to launch in early 2011.

Another topic of conversation I think would be to see if we can consolidate
some of the "content" work - that is work together to promote LD to funders
and a wider public, and I have some suggestions as to how we might do that.

Lets have a Skype conference! Maybe we can even follow it up with regular
(weekly?) online conferences.