StratML Narrative - Case Use of Votorola?

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:00:16 EDT 2010

I wrote this little piece today.  I've spoken in the past about what I
want to use Votorola for.  Basically I want touse it to draft things
democratically.

I've been involved in a few conversations the last couple of days that
centered on "what is this group doing" in the context of several
groups.

This little piece uses the drafting and redrafting of a StratML
document as the goal of what is basically a legislative process.

When you read the piece you might imagine how Votorola would be used
for carrying out the voting and maintaining the draft.

Well, that's the hope at least ;)

I realize there are some mismatches, and I wrote it anyways!  Any and
all feedback welcome!

http://alexrollin.com/content/stratml-production-groups

Alex Rollin