Organizations in support of the voters

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Nov 6 07:36:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I had a long and very interesting phone-call with xRam yesterday. And it
looks like we have a lot of common interests. Also in the organizational
realm. It feels promising and we will explore this further early next week.

But our call didn't and doesn't make your answers redundant, Mike.  ;-)

Best,
Thomas