Interface with discussion media (4) by difference bridge

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue May 25 14:03:53 EDT 2010

> There's a bug when you click on the second link.  The first link
> highlights the hunk at line 104, but the second link doesn't change
> the highlighting (to line 70) as it should.

I fixed the bug by removing the highlighting for links altogether.  I
also improved the look & feel of the hunk headers somewhat.  So voter
Test-a-ZeleaCom might say to candidate Test-b-ZeleaCom, "I made these
important changes, what do you think of them?"

  http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Diff?b=3044&a=3046#h1
  http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Diff?b=3044&a=3046#h3

It should be clear which hunks these refer to.

If you log in under alias "a" or "b", you'll see improvements to the
patching controls, too.

Next: improved markings and pretty colours for the diffs.