Web Services

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:15:09 EDT 2010

I'm keen to start exploring some interface design for LD - and think that
the best way to do that would be if there were exposed web services. In
particular I'd like to work on a mobile phone interface for iPhone and
Android, and to look at custom web front ends, that allow drawing of
delegation graphs and exploration of delegation graphs visually.

Micheal does Votorola currently have web services and if so are they
documented anywhere? Also in terms of the diagrams you currently produce for
the documentation - what software do you use for this / do you have icons /
graphic elements that I could use for the dynamic graphing / map
exploration? I think it would be good to use a common visual language for
the documentation and user interface :)