Centralizing (1a)

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Mar 31 22:54:30 EDT 2010

Thomas von der Elbe wrote:
> Once it is in the wiki too, I think, it will make the navigation finally
> very clear and easy to understand. :-)

Here's a first cut of it, Thomas:
http://u.zelea.com/wiki/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/p/grfin

How's it look?  I'm not sure I love it anymore, it's too much work.
Still to do:

  * Simplify the titling.  The poll's title should be the default for
    an untitled position, such as this one:
    http://u.zelea.com/wiki/User:Fredgohlke-VerizonNet/p/grfin

  * Fix the links (they're hard to click on).  At least another day's
    effort for that.

BTW, we can now acommodate other areas (aside from Toronto).  If
anyone wants to brave it, you can start by following the pattern of
this page: http://u.zelea.com/wiki/Tor