Centralizing (1a)

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Mar 28 18:17:39 EDT 2010

Here's the first swing on the wiki side.  It's still kind of sparse
(and none too pretty).  But it's now a multi-area pollwiki:

  http://u.zelea.com/wiki

I haven't done anything with the poll pages yet.  I'll add the new nav
tool next, and then get back to the server side.  In maybe a week
we'll have poll/issue configuration entirely in the wiki.

At that point, we'll probably be able move poll pages under the areas,
too.  So instead of this for "Councillor for Ward 5":

  P/w5cTor

We'll have this:

  Tor/w5c (or Tor/ward/5/council, however Toronto wants to organize
           its subpages)

Everything under Tor/ is for Torontonians to sort out, amongst
themselves.

You'll notice that the Tor/ pages (those that change the top-left
image) load more slowly.  We'll need a better solution for that, at
some point.  This one is speed challenged:

  http://u.zelea.com/wiki/Tor/t/wgLogo