common repository for the project

Philippe Schelté philippe.schelte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:14:20 EDT 2010

In fact to have only one shared tracker we should use only one url

http://bitbucket.org/philippes/votorola/issues/
or
http://bitbucket.org/mcallan/votorola/issues/

if you search for Votorola in the bitbucket site we find only my repos
so there is a kind of hierarchical determination for the repos.
Bitbucket allow you to get your own tracker, but the main tracker is
still the first repos that have uploaded the sources.

Concerning the ability to assign the issue without explicit
permissions, this is the same with Launchpad, I think that users of
this kind of tools have enough deontology to respect each others and
don't abuse from this right. I know that sounds strange but it
probably works indeed. Nevertheless assigning needs to have an account
at least.

Best.

Philippe