Centralizing (1a)

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 05:55:33 EDT 2010

Wow, this is so beautiful!

Once it is in the wiki too, I think, it will make the navigation finally
very clear and easy to understand. :-)

And I like the new naming very much. Especially "Voting" and "Results".
Again more clarity.//

> Because it sits in the wiki, it'll be cross-project.  So the core will
> become kind of rigid.  But pollservers can float their own doo-dads
> around it, like I did with Area/Scheme/District (soon to be removed).

I think, some voting-tools will want to link from the wiki to their
tools already when you click on a specific poll in a list of polls from
a given area, because they have their own navigation for inside their
polls. And since our new navigation is only for inside a poll too, they
wouldnt even have to see it. For that it would be good, to have (in the
list of polls) a possibility to describe the polls in more detail. (What
right now happens in **our* *poll-page, which is actually more a list of
**our* *positions.) What do you think?

Thomas