Where next?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Jun 17 15:23:19 EDT 2010

Hello Alex, (sorry your post was delayed, Google spam-flagged it)

Unfortunately our docs are scattered.  The closest thing we have to an
architectural overview is this planning doc:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/frvp

I can get you more info.  All I need is a rough sense of where you're
headed.  I re-read your earlier post to the Metagov list:
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2010-May/002827.html

What functionality are you adding, e.g. from the user's perspective?
Or what technical problem are you tackling?