Ugliest of the usability problems

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 08:12:26 EDT 2010

I like this! Feels a bit like christmas. What do I wish?

I agree, the user registration is #1

#2: a few little things like:

- a different symbol for the list of positions (two sheets of paper
instead of two questionmarks)
- a symbol in front of each user in the vote-tree, who has drafted a
position ... to distinguish between co-drafters and "mosquito"-voters
- get rid of the unnecesarry collumns in the vote-tree

#3: export data from Votorola to Pollwiki, like number of votes for a
position or in a poll, so the wiki-tables can be sorted by that.

Thomas