Documentation fo ruser login

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jul 2 04:57:17 EDT 2010

Alex Rollin wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I'm thinking that the help pages coming off my login page are no longer useful.
>
> http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Alex.rollin-GmailCom/Quick_Start_with_Votorola_and_Pollwiki
>
> Did you get what you needed from them moved over to the help page, of any?
>
> http://u.zelea.com/w/Help:Help

(I saw you moved the pages under Help:, so I categorized them and
 fixed up the main page.)

> A quick comment on the help:
>
> Since the difference between Votorola and Pollwiki is important,
> perhaps it is useful to make this distinction in the Help documents as
> well?

(Especially because the users will eventually have a choice of
 pollserver.  They won't be restricted to using Votorola.  Just about
 any online voting facility can hook into the common pollwiki.)

PS, The following pages will probably have to be moved under the P2P
area (e.g. as P2P/PAGENAME).  It isn't well documented yet, but we
don't have ordinary content at the top level of the pollwiki.  All
ordinary content is stored as area subpages.

http://u.zelea.com/w/How_to_Improve_Votorola_and_Pollwiki_for_P2P_Protocol_Management
http://u.zelea.com/w/Invitation_to_Experiment_with_P2P_Protocol
http://u.zelea.com/w/Insights_for_P2P_Protocol_Management
http://u.zelea.com/w/P2P_Housing_Polls_Overview

The reason is that each area will eventually separate and become an
independent pollwiki/streetwiki, hosted in its own locale.  (We're
trying to pretend that we already have that distributed architecture,
in order to ease the transition.)