Documentation fo ruser login

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:25:46 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I'm thinking that the help pages coming off my login page are no longer useful.

http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Alex.rollin-GmailCom/Quick_Start_with_Votorola_and_Pollwiki

Did you get what you needed from them moved over to the help page, of any?

http://u.zelea.com/w/Help:Help

I'm also wondering if you want to keep written directions lying around.

I thin they are helpful even if a video exists.   They can be changed
more easily, and adapted, for one thing.

I see there is a video for a new poll, but then I have some written
directions that aren't on the help page.

A quick comment on the help:

Since the difference between Votorola and Pollwiki is important,
perhaps it is useful to make this distinction in the Help documents as
well?