streetwikibot and streetwikis setup standart

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Jan 23 13:44:15 EST 2010

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for tackling this.  You shouldn't have to worry too much about
the setup of the streetwiki.  If you have any dependencies, you can
assume it's a Referata site.  (That's where we have the intitial
problem, anyway, because apparently they have no public archive of
backups.)  All Referata sites have the same setup:
http://referata.com/wiki/Special:Version

Content may vary from wiki to wiki.  There are no standards for that.
The most critical pages to back up, initially, are those in the
"template" namespace.

Thanks again, :-)