streetwikibot and streetwikis setup standart

Philippe Schelté philippe.schelte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:09:12 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently working on the bot that will backup the streetwikis, I'm
almost done for the first version. Unfortunatly the
http://okidoke.referata.com/wiki/Test_City streetwiki looks to be down
so I have tested on another Mediawiki website (Wikibooks.org) the
result is not better than I hope because Mediawikis seems to got
different way to be setup.

Here we should discuss about a standart setup for the streetwikis, the
bot could verify that a streetwiki is in accordance or not with thoose
standarts.

I'm not enough familiar with mediawiki to suggest thoose standarts,
anyone ?

Kind regards

Philippe