WYSIWYG editor for pollwiki

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:49:54 EDT 2010

The editor as I have used it is amazing.  Mike, have you tried it out?

Perhaps you can help us to answer your questions.  Would you like it f we
installed another pollwiki to test on perhaps?  Would that be a way to
answer your questions?

In my experience the editor does not insert junk html.

The editor is designed to respect parser functions, though I cannot speak
for having seen it work with RDF.

The editor IS better than plain text, though, as it strips formatting from
outside on paste.  A good thing in my book.

I think it is better if everyone uses it.

As Thomas discovered this is not the editor on Wikipedia.  The one they use
is "lighter weight" and is not WYSIWYG.  I think lightweight is good, but
overruled by easy of use.

I am tempted to design a "Dream" position crafting environment.  What would
that look like, diff'ing while writing?   Seeing the forest while writing?
 Sending notes implicitly by accepting position text, whole or in part, from
fellows?