Steps to Initial Gardening Exercise

Anne Moreland judithdaviestripp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:16:11 EDT 2010

Hey lighten up JD!
Remember the gui has ever only masked either a unix-like programming code or
else it's ms-dos..well it's more complicated than even this very gui....
http://www.codeproject.com/

The point is Mike is working behind the scenes like a pupeteer behind those
sometimes infernal gui's as it were, so that you and eveybody else can
vote!!!!!
The nice cute little gui's and gui buttons that will help the voter's to
vote will come later so hang on JAD and hang in there on the Ginger BC page
until enlightenment comes...cause it will.
me