Centralizing (1a)

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 04:41:53 EDT 2010

Hey Mike,

I agree.

Michael Allan schrieb:
> The current navigational content of the main page could be
> copied to a particular area, such as http://u.zelea.com/w/G

Is it maybe a good idea, to have a single and seperate page in the wiki
for navigation, where a link "Other Areas" on every area-page could link
to? This nav-page could later be copied into every seperate wiki. Would
http://u.zelea.com/w/nav be a good url?

> Any page-specific images that are needed may be uploaded in the usual
> way and
> inserted as page content.

I know how to upload. But I dont get the syntax to work. What is wrong
with: <includeonly>{{#logotipo:File:World.png}}</includeonly><noinclude> ?

Thomas