Sandbox

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Apr 10 07:06:00 EDT 2010

> Hah!  You set yourself up as a big end-candidate, but there are
> *delegates* with 3 times your votes.
>
> Move left mosquito, or move down!  ;-)

First of all: I am on rank 8 in the result-ranking, i.e. my position is
IMO already quite visible to the world.

But looking at it again: maybe the ranking with candidates with the same
number of votes should better go like this: Example: 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3,
7, 7, 9, ... instead of 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, ...   With this
method I would get rank 18 and you are right: it would be better to move
left. *

BUT, *lucky me, I could convince one of those "big" delegates and I'm on
rank 4 now! You will see after the next count. And I'm beginning to
question myself, why I even talk to you with your one little vote
anymore. I have to take care of 4000 other voters who actually support
my position, you dont even vote for me! ;-)