Seeing the differences among position drafts

davidm masondavid at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:47:54 EST 2009

Hi there,

I hate to drop out on the discussion, which I find very interesting,
but I've only been able to dabble on the topic and I'm being swamped
with work. Today clearly a lot of background learning is required but
a drop-in system like Votorola seems like a great solution I'll keep
monitoring, and hoping I could use as a Java, SMW and technical/
community software developer. My feeling is a brief hyperlinked one
page document that clearly expresses the idea, terms, and how it would
be implemented would be best for an acceleration adoption, but it may
not be appropriate to rush into that. I will have more freedom in the
future if there's some way I can participate in an implementations.

One suggestion is to see what's on Wikipedia now on the topic.

David