web interface - poll/subserver for student elections

ken maina kenmaina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:46:42 EDT 2009

Hi ,

I had taken a break but now am back to school, but hope i wont take much of
your time. Am not that good in perl so i wanted your help in customizing
vox-voters script like this:

 Get like 100 voters in and register their residences.
 Have three candidates from which the voters will vote for.

Afterward i want to show the election results.
I seem to get this 'The latest count is temporarily inaccessible'
message.Maybe you can point me to the right direction on how to  this. Also
how did you fix the maps on the WP_Meta.preTitle.html. I have my own from my
town which i want to place there but changing src='' tag to point elsewhere
leaves my browser showing alt text. How can i style the pages more?

Delegate cascade mechanism is a pretty new idea where i come from but am
liking the sound of it. I have to say, thats a theory page you got. Why are
there so many democracy projects in Australia and Canada? Just wondering.

Thanks.