Web Service (Web 2.0)

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Jul 6 19:26:53 EDT 2009

unstate at gmail.com wrote:

> Has anyone proposed offering a general-purpose web service that the
> general public can use as a consensus-building tool? Is the current
> state of the software easily adaptable for this purpose? I was going
> to try to do this myself, but the install process was daunting, so I
> decided to ask to see if this would be worth my effort.

Hi Paul,

What capability do you require?  A single installation that works for
all cities, rather than each installing its own?

Also, if you are stuck in the installation, please post the problem.
I'll help.  (Last you posted was a build problem, and a build is not
required for installation.)

Toronto, 647-436-4521