Web Service (Web 2.0)

unstate at gmail.com unstate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:05:34 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm new to this group, but have been following the discussions
this last week or so.

Has anyone proposed offering a general-purpose web service that the
general public can use as a consensus-building tool? Is the current
state of the software easily adaptable for this purpose? I was going
to try to do this myself, but the install process was daunting, so I
decided to ask to see if this would be worth my effort.

If the installation and administration of such a service is not easy
enough, perhaps some people here or elsewhere would be interested in
helping to provide such a service? This might be a feature (set)
request, a fork of the existing code, or a completely new project.
What do you think?

Paul