Meta Portal

Martin Häcker mhaecker at schwarz-online.org
Tue Dec 8 14:18:44 EST 2009

> How will the proposed the hosting be paid for? Which LD implementations are
> interested in moving to the new host?

I and others are part of the Liqd. e.V. - and we want to provide this as a public service. It's not for profit - so whoever likes the service and is willing to help the project with funding is welcomed - but thats it.

> Applying for these funds is frankly a pain, and nowhere near as much fun as
> actually developing stuff, but by pooling the projects, at least the core
> material / partnerships for applications would be there, and we would get
> funding - there is no doubt about that. In this case the problems are not
> external they are internal.

I think there are people in the Liqd e.V. that would like to talk about this in more details (which is why I am ccing them). Do you speak any german? (I seem to remember you cam from germany originally?)

I however don't want to go near any funding process. :-)

Regards,
Martin