Funding

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:38:27 EST 2009

Is anyone interested in teaming up for a funding application / series of
funding applications - or is this the wrong place to ask? I'm offering my
help here, and will certainly be applying in the UK in the new year. What
I'd like to know is how I can help, and how I can do this in a way that
encourages people to work together. So if anyone has any ideas of what to
apply for in terms of funding, or where to apply, maybe you can suggest it
here, or email me off list. Similarly if anyone is interested in being a
partner in some form or other on the applications I'm working on here in the
UK, please get in touch :)