Meta-Tool

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:43:12 EST 2009

2009/12/7 Martin Häcker <mhaecker at schwarz-online.org>

> The pirate party plans are currently much more urgent. We would like to
> skip OAuth for now (if we can) as we don't need to authenticate applications
> to each other.

Urgent? Sounds good :)

What we want to do is enable the pirate party to pledge to the
> LiquidFeedback [1] system that somebody is indeed a member of the party and
> is therefore eligible to vote.
>
> A simple OpenID setup should suffice there, right?

I've just taken a look at
LiquidFeedback<http://www.public-software-group.org/liquid_feedback_frontend>,
which really interests me, as I started to learn Lua recently - and the
piling up of untested applications on untested frameworks certainly makes me
smile! Is there a demo site to check out? How far has this project gone in
terms of implementation - does not seem to be urgent to me :) I guess you
are saying that LiquidFeedback is already OpenID enabled for authenticating
users, and you would like people registered at http://liqd.de? do you have a
current place / application that members register with?