Greetings

Martin Häcker mhaecker at schwarz-online.org
Thu Dec 3 17:38:04 EST 2009

Salve!

> I'm totally up for sharing it Martin - that means legally.

Yay!

> That is I'd like to offer up the www.liquiddemocracy.org/com/net domains to
> such a collective effort. I'd only insist on a couple of things, or really
> one mainly. That the project would be structured using the legal framework
> I've been developing. That is I want the project to be able to combine both
> the technical / theoretical aspects with an innovative legal framework, that
> facilitates fluid relationships between development partners. I don't want
> to get the whole thing trapped inside some anachronistic legal structure
> with the inevitable emergent characteristics of such an organisation.

Please give more details - I for one could imagine using this url for example to run different liquid systems on a faster server (at Liqd e.V. we want to sponsor such a server for the projects so they don't suffer from slow hardware (as Votorola seems to be doing right now).

> For my part I'd would like to put my efforts into fund raising, and
> promoting on behalf of member projects. This would probably also involve
> building a repository of documentation, video, articles and the professional
> presentation of real world project data, that supports the individual
> efforts of any and all implementations / even if that any attendant cat -
> herding means I get a little scratched from time to time :)

You are so welcome. :)

cu Martin