Greetings

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:47:12 EST 2009

2009/12/3 Martin Häcker <mhaecker at schwarz-online.org>

> > I've been a long time advocate of proxy / delegated voting, including
> some
> > early software development, ten years or so back. I've been looking
> around
> > for some good infrastructure for a new UK based project, using the
> domains
> > www.liquiddemocracy.com/org/net, which we are aiming to get up and
> running
> > early next year.
>
> I envy you for the domain. :)
>
> :) Martin

I'm totally up for sharing it Martin - that means legally.

That is I'd like to offer up the www.liquiddemocracy.org/com/net domains to
such a collective effort. I'd only insist on a couple of things, or really
one mainly. That the project would be structured using the legal framework
I've been developing. That is I want the project to be able to combine both
the technical / theoretical aspects with an innovative legal framework, that
facilitates fluid relationships between development partners. I don't want
to get the whole thing trapped inside some anachronistic legal structure
with the inevitable emergent characteristics of such an organisation.

For my part I'd would like to put my efforts into fund raising, and
promoting on behalf of member projects. This would probably also involve
building a repository of documentation, video, articles and the professional
presentation of real world project data, that supports the individual
efforts of any and all implementations / even if that any attendant cat -
herding means I get a little scratched from time to time :)