Option for private votes

Martin Gustavsson Martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:48:36 EDT 2008

Hi! Mr Perfect72 from www.aktivdemokrati.se speaking.
I suggest that direct voting should always be 100% public and relative
anonymity should be obtained using an alias through the system so that
votes can always be verified by either by mailing and asking, through
moderators or other official independent control function. This is for
the security of democracy so that no votes can be manipulated
digitally (as it has been recentley in the USA).
I also suggest that a delegate within the system always must be
completley public in order to make responsible decisions and stand up
for them in public.