Direct democracy

Martin Gustavsson martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:25:27 EST 2008

Thanks. We (the people) like the following things:
* Open source
* General Public License
* Open and visible voting, webpage for reading for all members, not only
admin. (for safety so that the result can not be questioned, at least as a
choice).
* every vote should be possible to question and investigate by contacting
the voter.
* Anonymity through name of user or anonynomous e-mail. Admin must however
be able to register members to avoid double votes cast.
* Presentation of the result in numbers and procentually on a public
webpage.
* Public forum for debate where we agree on what to vote for and how to
describe the issue and the choices. (connection to googlegroups might be a
very ok solution).

optional but very much needed in decisionmaking.
*Priority voting ex. 1C 2B 3A
*Budget voting ex. commersials 30, material for the streets 40. Median value
is the result.

The more of these things you listen to the more likely that we will use it.
Best regards
Martin

--
Peace vision -> More democracy -> How? -> www.aktivdemokrati.se