It will be a fart in space.

Martin Gustavsson Martingustavsson72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 06:41:45 EST 2008

So let's say you make a decision of magnitude. Ex. "People should be
bugged if there is a court order and there is resonable suspicion and
thereafter be informed about it."

- Then what? It will be a fart in space, wouldn't it?
Because the decision that actually could make it happen is not
connected with a political party with power into the parliament.